Easy Peasy Kashi™ Cookies Recipe
Fresh-baked cinnamon-vanilla-cranberry goodness in a cookie! Hearty Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Flakes add texture and fiber to these tasty treats.
Makes about 36 cookies
½ cup margarine
¾ cup cane syrup
¾ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
1 organic egg
2 tablespoon organic nonfat milk or soy milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¾ cup whole wheat flour
¾ cup, crushed Kashi® Flakes cereal
½ cup organic raisins
½ cup dried organic cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Beat margarine for 30 seconds on high. Add cane syrup, cinnamon, and baking powder; beat until combined.
3. Blend in egg, milk and vanilla.
4. Blend in flour and Kashi® Flakes until no more can be added; combine the rest by hand.
5. Stir in dried fruit.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoon on to lightly greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.