7th Heaven Apple Bake Recipe
In this wholesome and delicious alternative to traditional apple crumble, juicy apples meet Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Honey Puffs and maple oatmeal.
Makes 16 servings
1. In a large bowl combine apples and 2 tablespoons of flour, tossing to coat.
2. Add ½ cup cane syrup, mix and place in a 2 quart casserole dish.
3. In a separate bowl, combine pecans, cereals, oatmeal, flour, cane syrup and cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir well.
4. Spoon topping over fruit mixture. Garnish with pecan halves.
5. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 45 minutes. Serve warm.