Waffle Fruit Crumble
With a mix of peaches and plums, this fruity stone fruit crumble is a warm and comforting way to start (or finish!) the day.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 peaches, cored and sliced
- 3 plums, cored and sliced
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 8 Kashi GO® Protein Waffles, Cinnamon Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Kashi® Organic Blueberry Clusters Cereal, lightly crushed
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In small bowl, mix together lemon juice and cornstarch.
3. In large skillet set over medium heat, melt butter. Add peaches and plums and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until starting to soften. Stir in cornstarch mixture and brown sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until fruit is tender and mixture has thickened.
4. Meanwhile, arrange Kashi GO® Cinnamon Brown Sugar Protein Waffles on baking sheet in single layer.
5. Bake for 5 minutes or until thawed.
6. In 10-inch deep dish pie plate, arrange waffles, slightly overlapping, on bottom and up sides of pie plate.
7. Spoon fruit mixture over waffles and sprinkle with crushed Kashi® Organic Blueberry Clusters Cereal.
8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until top is golden.