Strawberries and Cream Overnight Wheat Biscuits
Perfect for breakfast or a snack, these overnight strawberry wheat biscuits also boast hits of vanilla and almond.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 3 cups oat milk
- 1 cup strawberry-flavored yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 4 cups Kashi® Whole Wheat Biscuits, Autumn Wheat, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
1. In large bowl or measuring cup, stir together oat milk, yogurt and vanilla. Stir in 1 cup strawberries.
2. Reserve 12 Kashi® Autumn Wheat Whole Wheat Biscuits for garnishing. Stir remaining biscuits into strawberries mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Divide overnight wheat biscuits among 4 bowls. Top with reserved wheat biscuits, remaining strawberries and almonds.