Spiced Apple Waffle Sheet Pan
With warm spices, this comforting apple sheet pan smells fantastic as it bakes.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 4 Kashi GO® Protein Waffles, Cinnamon Brown Sugar
- 4 Kashi GO® Protein Waffles, Vanilla Buttermilk
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and cut into thin wedges
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1/2 cup vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Cut Kashi GO® Cinnamon Brown Sugar Protein Waffles and Kashi GO® Vanilla Buttermilk Protein Waffles into quarters and arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
3. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until thawed and lightly toasted.
4. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, toss together apples, brown sugar, butter and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice until coated. Arrange apple mixture over waffles.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until apples are tender and have started to caramelize, and edges are slightly golden.
6. Divide waffles and apple mixture evenly among 4 plates. Top with yogurt and remaining pumpkin pie spice, dividing evenly.