Ranch Dip Recipe
Kids are much more inclined to eat vegetables when they can dip them in something flavorful. “Ranch” flavor lands at the top of most kids’ list of preferred dips, but commercially prepared dips and dressings can be loaded down with unhealthy fats and artificial ingredients. Here’s a way to make your own and it’s so easy, you can let the kids do it themselves.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 125 min
- 1/3 cup organic mayonnaise or low-fat organic mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup low-fat organic buttermilk or plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar (preservative-free)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Place all dip ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. To serve, transfer to an attractive bowl and place it in the center of a plate, surrounded by vegetables for dipping.