Pesto Chicken Waffles
This six-ingredient sheet pan waffle dinner with Mediterranean flavors is ideal for busy weeknights when you need dinner on the table fast.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 8 Kashi® Waffles, 7 Grain
- 4 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup jarred basil pesto
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Arrange Kashi® 7 Grain Waffles in single layer on lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until warmed and slightly toasted.
4. Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss together chicken, tomatoes and pesto; spoon over waffles.
5. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until tomatoes are blistered and mixture is warmed through.
6. Sprinkle with feta and basil before serving.