Peaches with Cottage Cheese and Honey Recipe
Simple, sweet, and oh-so-satisfying, this classic dessert subs as a snack, with juicy peaches cupping low-fat cottage cheese, drizzled with honey, and topped with almonds and mint.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 2 organic peaches
- 1/3 cup low-fat organic cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1. Dip peaches into a large pot of boiling water for 10 seconds. Remove from water and place in ice bath (one part ice, two parts water). Let cool. Peel peaches. Halve and pit peaches. Place on serving plate.
2. Spoon cottage cheese on peaches. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with almonds, mint and salt.