Overnight Blueberry Waffle Casserole
Prepared the night before, this very berry, waffle-laden casserole makes breakfast a breeze to make.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 55 min
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 8 Kashi® Waffles, Blueberry
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
1. Toast Kashi® Blueberry Waffles according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
3. Dip 4 waffles, one at a time, into eggs mixture and arrange in greased 8-inch square baking dish, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup blueberries. Repeat layers once.
4. Pour any remaining eggs mixture over waffles. Sprinkle with remaining blueberries and remaining brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 375°F.
6. Bake casserole for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown, eggs mixture is set and toothpick inserted into center of casserole comes out clean.