Maple-Mustard Glaze Recipe
Prepare to fall in love with this ridiculously simple little sauce. It keeps forever in a tightly lidded jar or container in the refrigerator. Please don’t use any syrup other than pure maple. Nothing “maple-ish” or “maple-esque,” or, heaven forbid, “maple-flavored.” Promise me. (And I promise you your ingredient integrity will be rewarded.)
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1/2 cup naturally-prepared Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons naturally-brewed soy sauce
1. In medium bowl whisk together all ingredients.
2. Serve at room temperature on freshly grilled fish or tofu, or roasted vegetables.