Kashi® Spicy Honey Almond Snack Mix Recipe
The pleasure of this homemade, toasty snack is heightened by its tantalizing balance of sweet and spicy: Crunchy clusters meet tender coconut, honey, and curry — yum.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 4 cups Kashi® GO® Crunch!® Honey Almond Flax cereal
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons expeller-pressed safflower oil
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons golden flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium naturally-prepared soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Spread coconut in shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted.
2. In large bowl toss together coconut and remaining ingredients.
3. Spread mixture evenly on baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.