Hot Chocolate Wheat Biscuits
This delectable yet simple hot breakfast is perfect for chocolate lovers.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 4 cups Kashi® Whole Wheat Biscuits, Cinnamon Harvest
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1. In medium saucepan set over medium-high heat, stir together almond milk, cocoa powder and honey; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
2. Divide Kashi® Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits among 4 bowls and pour almond milk mixture over top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.