Holiday Popcorn Clusters
These festive and delicious no-bake clusters are perfect for holiday host-gifting or for movie-night snacking. Easy to prepare, these treats are fun for the whole family!
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 4 cups Popped plain popcorn
- 2 cups Kashi® Maple Waffle Crisp
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups Melted dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup Corn syrup
- as needed Canola oil spray
- 1 tsp Flaky salt
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In large bowl, toss together popcorn, Kashi® Maple Waffle Crisp and cranberries.
3. Drizzle chocolate and corn syrup over popcorn mixture; toss until evenly coated.
4. Working quickly, use 2-inch ice-cream scoop to create clusters. Spray hands with canola oil and press clusters together as needed.
5. Sprinkle clusters evenly with salt and let cool until hardened, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Clusters can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- For added texture, stir in your favorite chopped nuts, dried fruits or festive candies if desired.
- To get into the holiday spirit, drizzle clusters also with melted white chocolate and decorate with Christmas sprinkles.