Kashi® Crust Recipe
Crushed Kashi® Honey Toasted Oat cereal and olive oil make an easy, healthful crust for vegetable tarts (such as this Tomato Tart).
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 1/4 cups Kashi® Honey Toasted Oat Cereal
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. In food processor grind the Kashi® Honey Toasted Oat cereal on high about 1 minute or until fine meal forms.
2. Toss together cereal and oil. Firmly press on the bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate. To compress the crust as much as possible, press it with the flat bottom of a glass.
3. Bake at 350° F for 5 minutes.