Creamy Pomegranate-Walnut Vinaigrette Recipe
Drizzle this over a salad of greens—include arugula, radishes, and thinly-sliced red onion and top with pomegranate seeds and chopped, toasted walnuts.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1/4 cup low-fat organic buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons preservative-free balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons naturally-prepared pomegranate molasses
- 1 to 2 teaspoons finely minced organic shallot (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons roasted walnut oil
1. In small bowl whisk together buttermilk, vinegar, molasses, shallot (if deisred) and salt.
2. Gradually add olive and walnut oils, whisking continuously. Cover and refrigerate. Whisk together before serving.