Blueberry Waffle Mug Casserole
A cross between bread pudding and French toast bake, these mug casseroles are prepared in the microwave for a heavenly warm breakfast or simple dessert.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 8 Kashi® Waffles, Blueberry
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp + pinch ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- 4 oz brick-style light cream cheese, cut into small cubes
1. Toast Kashi® Blueberry Waffles according to package directions. Chop into bite-size pieces.
2. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, brown sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Add waffles, 3/4 cup blueberries and cream cheese; stir to coat. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until waffles have absorbed most of the liquid.
3. Divide waffles mixture evenly among 4 greased large microwave-safe mugs.
4. Microwave each mug casserole on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of casserole comes out clean.
5. Divide remaining blueberries among mugs and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon.