Blueberry Almond Bars Recipe
Blueberry fans, rejoice: Finally, a wholesome berry bar that packs as much flavor as it does goodness.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 1 cup silken tofu, soft
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 3/4 cup plain organic soy milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract (optional)
- 6 ounces large organic whole egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1/2 cup dried organic blueberries
- 1 cup Kashi® GO® Honey Almond Flax Crunch
- 1 cup Kashi® Cereal Organic Blueberry Clusters
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all wet ingredients until combined.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, blueberries, 1/2 cup of the Kashi GO® Honey Almond Flax Crunch cereal and 1/2 cup of the Heart to Heart Organic Blueberry clusters cereal.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
5. Spread in lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cereals and sliced almonds over the mixture in the pan.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry. Cut into squares and enjoy.