Apple Pie Overnight Wheat Biscuits
These make-ahead overnight wheat biscuits are a comforting breakfast that’s perfect for busy mornings.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 4 cups oat milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 apples
- 4 cups Kashi® Whole Wheat Biscuits, Cinnamon Harvest, divided
1. In large bowl or measuring cup, stir together oat milk, yogurt and half the cinnamon.
2. Core and dice 1 apple and add to large bowl; stir to coat.
3. Reserve 12 Kashi® Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits for garnishing. Stir remaining wheat biscuits into apple mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Divide overnight wheat biscuits among 4 bowls. Core and chop remaining apple. Top wheat biscuits with chopped apple, reserved wheat biscuits and remaining cinnamon.