Terms and Conditions of Use of Site
(a) This web site (the "Site") is provided by Kashi Company ("Kashi"), conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set forth below (the "Terms and Conditions"). By visiting or using this Site (collectively, "Use" of the Site), including without limitation to access, use, and/or download messages, information, data, text, software or images, or other content from this Site, or to send messages, information, data, text, software or images, or other content to the Site, (collectively, the "Content"), you agree on your own behalf, and on behalf of any entity on whose behalf you may act, to accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions for each Use of and each visit to this Site. If you do not agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, you should not Use this Site.
The Contents of the Kashi web site is protected from copying or distribution under national and international copyright laws and treaties throughout the world.
(b) Kashi has the right, in its sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes will be effective when notice of such change is posted at this Site. Please check the Terms and Conditions frequently for updates by checking the date of "Last Update" at the top of this document. If any term, condition or any change thereto is not acceptable to you, you must discontinue your Use of this Site immediately. Your continued Use of this Site after any such changes are posted will constitute acceptance of those changes.
(c) These Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to your Use of this Site and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Kashi.
The Kashi Community is a place for you to get motivated, set goals, and create change. Please share your comments, experiences, and suggestions. Connecting with others will help on your journey to success! We have a few common sense guidelines to make sure everyone has the best experience possible.
- This site is user moderated. Please flag comments that violate the guidelines below. All flagged comments will be reviewed promptly and removed if necessary. Remember to flag with care.
- Be respectful when making comments, whether it’s on an article or on someone’s Change Diary. You are entitled to your own opinion, but please be respectful when offering differing viewpoints. No personal attacks will be tolerated. Keep this a positive place!
- This community does not tolerate disrespectful language or content. This includes profanity, sexually suggestive or explicit language, and hateful or derogatory comments.
- Advice may be given and taken freely. However, never discuss or encourage any illegal, violent, or harmful activities. If you need help with a serious medical or personal problem, consult a professional.
- No spam! This is not a place to market yourself or your services. There are places to go for that. This is not one of them.
- Uploaded photographs may not violate any copyright laws. They may not contain graphic images or nudity.
- Kashi reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time.
All comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, recipes or other information disclosed or offered to Kashi Company (“Kashi”) on this site or in response to solicitation on this site (“Submission”) shall be deemed and shall remain the property of Kashi. By providing your Submission, you confirm that your Submission is your original work and has not been endorsed by Kashi. You understand and acknowledge that Kashi has both internal resources and other external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to the Submission and that Kashi is only willing to consider the Submission on these terms. That, in any event, any Submission is not submitted in confidence and Kashi assumes no obligation, express or implied, by considering it. Without limitation, Kashi shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature throughout the Universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation to the provider of the Submission.