A graham cracker smeared with chocolate-hazelnut spread or nut butter and topped with banana and coconut is a light way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 square graham cracker, broken into 2 rectangles
- 1/2 teaspoon all natural chocolate-hazelnut spread or nut butter, divided
- 2 slices organic banana, about 2 inches long
- 1/2 teaspoon sweetened shredded coconut, toasted if desired, divided
- Spread each graham cracker piece with 1/4 teaspoon choclate hazelnut spread or nut butter and top with a slice of banana and a sprinkling of coconut.
Per serving: 60 calories; 1.5 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g trans, 0 g poly, 0 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 11 g carbohydrates; 7 g sugars; 1 g protein; 1 g fiber; 15 mg sodium; 125 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1
Exchanges: 1 carbohydrate (other)