Peanut Tofu Wrap
Baked tofu tossed with storebought Thai peanut sauce makes a quick and healthy sandwich filling. Finish the sandwich with your favorite crunchy vegetables for added nutrients and fiber.
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon purchased naturally prepared Thai peanut sauce
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 ounces thinly sliced seasoned baked organic tofu
- 1/4 cup sliced organic red bell pepper
- 8 thinly sliced organic snow peas
- Spread peanut sauce on the tortilla. Place tofu, peppers and snow peas in the center; fold the sides over the filling and roll up.
Per serving: 330 calories; 13 g fat (2.5 g sat, 0 g trans, 0 g poly, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 34 g carbohydrates; 17 g sugar; 20 g protein; 5 g fiber; 700 mg sodium; 135 mg potassium.