Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch!® Yogurt Parfait
Dessert, breakfast, or snack? You make the call! With fresh seasonal berries — or frozen ones in a pinch — crunchy grains and a hint of mint, it’s heaven in a glass.
Makes 2 servings
- ¼ cup (about 5) fresh or frozen organic strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen organic blueberries
- ¼ cup (about 8) fresh or frozen organic raspberries
- 6 oz. (or 1 small container) plain, nonfat organic yogurt or organic soy yogurt
- 1 cup Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch!® cereal
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves (optional)
- In a 6-ounce parfait or sundae style glass, alternately layer the fruit, yogurt, and GOLEAN Crunch!® cereal. Repeat until you use all the ingredients and garnish with fresh sprigs of mint, if you like.
- If you’re having company, just increase the recipe size enough to have one parfait per person.
Serving Size: 1 parfait (312g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 270, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 2.5g (4% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 240mg (10% DV), Total Carbohydrate 53g (18% DV), Dietary Fiber 10g (40% DV),Sugars 28g,Protein 16g,Vitamin A (0% DV),Vitamin C (50% DV), Calcium (40% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.