Turkey Cheese Lettuce Wrap
A breadless wrap that makes the most of ripe tomatoes, succulent turkey, spicy mustard, and tender Romaine.
Makes 1 serving.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 large leaf organic romaine lettuce
- 1 slice organic turkey or chicken breast, precooked
- 1 piece organic low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon naturally prepared Dijon mustard
- 2 slices fresh organic tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped organic, canned roasted pepper
- 1 pinch black pepper
Wash and dry the romaine leaf. Place turkey or chicken slice on lettuce. Top with cheese, mustard, tomato, red pepper, and sprinkle with pepper. Carefully roll up and enjoy.
Serving size: 1 lettuce wrap, Calories 35, Calories from Fat 16, Total Fat 1.8g, Saturated Fat 1.0g, Cholesterol 9mg, Sodium 43mg, Total Carbohydrates 0.7g, Protein 4.0g, Vitamin A 1%, Vitamin C 1%, Calcium 5%, Iron 1%